| "Lawrence of Malaysia", as he introduced himself to me. Took me awhile to get it. I don't remember what we were doing in this picture exactly. |
| Chad from Brampton (left) and Gabriel from Germany. We took in some live Lao acoustic music that night. |
| Coconut banana chocolate pancake. No the picture's not blurry, that's your eyes drooling. |
| Island hopping around Vang Vieng. |
| The march across a farmer's field en route to a cave. |
| Cave entrance |
| Saw this freakin spider in the cave, I thought it was cave art at first. Biggest spider I've ever seen by far, as big as my outstretched hand, and had serious meat and muscle! |
| A local Lao I befriended hijacked my deck of cards. He specialized in telling your seven day fortune by you picking cards and he laying them out in this fashion. Wheel of fortune? (slaps knee) |
No comments:
Post a Comment